You can get a breakdown in your reports by Entity, as well as a Consolidated total by using Joiin's Compare By Company feature.
To compare a report by entity:
1. Select the companies (entities) you want to be included in the report
2. Select the currency and reporting periods as required
3. Select by Company from the Compare dropdown - as shown below
4. Click Run to run your report
This will then provide you with your entity-specific reports in column format, with their respective names as headings, with a consolidated total in the final column.
Changing the order of your columns
You can change the order in which your entities' are displayed, to do this:
1. Select Companies from the left-hand toolbar.
2. Find the entity you would like to move and click the three dots icon.
3. Select 'Move' from the drop-down.
4. Choose the new order for your entities, this will automatically change, meaning there will be no need to run new reports.